Welcome to 30 Sea Pines Street, a beautifully remodeled and expanded Sequoia model in the popular Moraga Country Club. Located on a private lot above the 6thhole tee box, this sunlit home with its soaring ceilings, hardwood floors and gorgeous gourmet kitchen is ideal for every-day living.
Built in 1981, this large 4 bedroom, 3.5 bath 3784± sq. ft.home captures fabulous views of the 6th fairway and surrounding Moraga hills from many vantage points both inside and outside this lovely residence. The split level contemporary style home features high-ceilings, skylights and walls of windows.
The gourmet kitchen includes custom cabinetry, granite countertops and high-end stainless steel appliances. The main level also has separate family room (adjacent to kitchen) and living rooms (plus large dining area) each with fireplaces and views of the golf course.
Retreat to your inviting master suite with its own private deck and separate custom-built home office. The downstairs level offers an oversized bonus room with full bath, three additional bedrooms, large laundry room and easy access to expansive deck…a perfect setting for entertaining family and friends.
- 4 Bedrooms, 3 ½ bathrooms, approximately± 3,784 square feet of sunlit living space.
- One of the best home sites at MCC. Located on the golf course at the 6th tee and on a spur street with just one other home ~ provides additional privacy and quiet than is typically afforded MCC homeowners.
- Living room, dining room and kitchen all have views of the golf course and surrounding hills. Access from each to large deck with room for outside dining and entertaining.
- Entryway, living room, dining room and the open concept kitchen/ family room combination painted in designer colors with new architectural baseboards over recently refinished wood floors. Entryway has slate flooring. Family room includes built in shelving and the entire level is enhanced with custom recessed lighting.
- Gas fireplaces are enjoyed in the living room, family room and master suite.
- Kitchen has newer cabinetry with designer overlay doors. Cabinet drawers and lower cabinet inside shelves have full extension slides. Layout offers maximum storage. Granite counter top and stainless steel appliances including Viking Professional Series 48” gas range with six burners, griddle, two ovens – one with convection option, professional exhaust hood, Jenn Air French door refrigerator with lower freezer and built in GE microwave.
- Upstairs private Master Suite with soaring ceilings, fireplace and view deck. Recently painted in designer colors and carpeted in ‘Abbey Carpet’s Castle Clinton’ (Diamond Certified ‘Blodgett’s Flooring’ in Lafayette) and new architectural baseboards. Large walk in master closet. Master bathroom with marble tile, large shower and Jacuzzi tub.
- Airy upstairs office (separate from Master) with hillside views. U shape desking system includes (3) 36” double drawer lateral file cabinets and (2) BBF cabinets. Upper storage units have cherry walnut swing doors with halogen lighting.
- Lower level bedrooms/ office open to expansive deck. Bathroom has separate locking shower/ toilet area from sink counter area. Laminate wood flooring in hall, laundry room, bathroom and office. Double French doors into office. Bedrooms recently carpeted in ‘Abbey Carpet’s Castle Clinton’.