Welcome to 4293 Cedarwood Court, a wonderfully updated ranch style home in a prime, quiet Concord location just up the street from Treat Blvd and Clayton Road. You will love the modern open floor plan with separate family and living rooms, remodeled kitchen, gleaming hardwood floors and two updated bathrooms. This 1700± sq. ft., 3 bedrooms and 2 bathroom home is situated on a flat .20± acre lot.
Enjoy entertaining family and friends in your private back yard offering a covered patio, large lawn area and two spacious side yards – one with tons of potential for a vegetable garden, dog run, children’s play area…the choice is yours.
- 3 Bedroom, 2 Bathroom, 1700± sq. ft., .20± acres. Home build in 1960
- Cosmetically updated inside and out including kitchen, kitchen floors, hall and master baths, lighting fixtures, interior and exterior paint and more
- Updated kitchen includes rustic-style engineered “hardwood floors, new cook top, stainless steel oversized sink & faucet, stainless steel dishwasher, tile backsplash, quartz counter tops, recessed lighting and new faced cabinets and drawers
- Two separate living areas include a family room and living room each with hardwood floors; living room with stone fireplace and beautifully lit wood mantel
- Inviting front yard gated entry with concrete walkway leading to front porch and front deck; lawn, boxwood hedge and colorful plants and trees
- Rear yard with lawn, concrete patio, covered deck, lime tree and other mature trees; two large side yard areas with many options
- Newer garage door, dual pane windows, central head and air conditioning