Bright, private and peaceful describe this updated residence sited on an expansive oak and whispering pine-studded lot in beautiful Burton Valley. Its location on the scenic end of Silverado Drive within blocks to the local hiking trails, the award-winning Burton Valley Elementary School and Rancho Colorados Swim and Tennis club make this property prime and highly desired.
This home has a flexible floor plan with 2377 square feet that includes 3 bedrooms 2 baths (2100 sq. ft.) on main level and big bonus room/guest quarters/au pair on lower level with its own separate entrance, private patio and ½ bath – a rare feature in the Burton Valley neighborhood. Thisspecialproperty features multiple play, gardening and entertainment areas. The fourth bedroom, with its own separate entrance, private patio and ½ bath makes a perfect au-pair or mother in-law suite, an office, or a second family/bonus room—a rare feature in the Burton Valley neighborhood. The kitchen and baths are all tastefully updated and multiple sets of wooden Anderson French doors throughout for unparalleled and private indoor/outdoor living.
The large and park-like terraced yard is the essence of outdoor California living. The spacious deck provides a fabulous location for dining and entertaining, the flat grassy lawn is perfect for play, the sound of the waterfall into a lower pond is tranquil, and the elaborate play structure provides an escape with a view. Wonderful entertainer’s yard!
Features & Improvements
- Open floor plan with single level living and an oversized bedroom/office/guest quarters downstairs
- Updated kitchen with granite counters and stainless appliances
- Andersen windows and French doors throughout
- Custom crown molding and trim encasing windows and interior doors
- Updated baths with stone counters and custom tile work
- Hardwood flooring
- Fabulous 3/4-acre yard with pancake-flat grassy area
- Meandering pathways to multiple terraced areas
- Yard perfect for family entertaining and play
- Raised beds with irrigation for gardening
Custom storage area with ample wooden floor space and shelves
- Lafayette Schools