- Family-friendly floor plan includes an inviting front door entry which leads to the main living area with fabulous spaces
- The kitchen/family room combination is a wonderful everyday living space with red brick fireplace/gas-log insert, storage cabinets and drawers and a nicely appointed half bathroom
- Oak hardwood floors throughout the main living area with beautifully vaulted natural wood beam ceilings in living room, dining room and family room
- Remodeled modern gourmet kitchen with wood cabinets and doors, stainless steel pulls, gorgeous granite countertops, stainless steel serving bar and recessed lighting. Kitchen also includes newer stainless steel Kitchen Aid appliances with built-in microwave and LG refrigerator
- Upper level bedroom area with four bedrooms and two full baths, one of which is a master suite
- Hall bath with double sink vanity and spa tub/shower combination
- Master bathroom with make-up vanity and granite countertop
- Newer dual-pane windows and doors throughout
- High-end Grohe shower heads and kitchen sink faucet
- Perfectly placed lower-level family room is ideal for a kids’ hangout, pool table room, man-cave, game room or home office. You choose!
- Expansive views of Mt Diablo and rolling Walnut Creek hills throughout the main living area of the home
- Big deck that is ideal for summer barbecues and entertaining family and friends
- Attached two-car garage and side yard in addition to a “walk-in” under house and under deck high volume storage
- Natural beauty found on back hillside with views of grapevines, rolling hills and native trees
Welcome to 814 Regency Court in sunny Walnut Creek, California. This custom-built, split-level home offers a flexible family-friendly floor plan with all the right spaces. Enjoy preparing daily meals in your beautifully remodeled gourmet kitchen or invite family and friends over to dine alfresco on your expansive outdoor deck.
This architecturally designed 4-bedroom 2.5 bath home was built in 1978 and has both a rustic yet modern style and feel with its 2571 square feet of living space and private .45 acre lot. Take in the stunning views of the East Bay’s iconic landmark, Mount Diablo, from the backyard deck and nearly every window in the main living space.
814 Regency Court offers the best of both worlds with its unique country setting and super, close-in location….just a short drive to highway 24, downtown Walnut Creek and Lafayette, regional parks, swim and tennis clubs and highly regarded Acalanes High School district.