815 Las Trampas Road, Lafayette
Offered at $1,895,000
Originally constructed in 1948 and lovingly maintained by the Moulthrop family for the past 53 years, this stately ranch style home has three bedrooms (plus a large study) and three full baths with a fabulous3382 square foot single level floor plan. There is also a large, 912 square foot guest quarters offering excellent spaces.
If you are looking for land 815 Las Trampas Road is a rare property indeed. The 1.37 acre lotactually feels larger as the property is adjacent to the Las Trampas creek which creates a greenbelt with its native trees and natural setting. The front and back yards are simply gorgeous with a long list of flowering plants, mature trees and lush green lawns. The rear yard is an entertainer’s delight offering a sparkling pool and two covered patios all looking out to stunning grounds…a perfect setting to gather with family and friends.
Just minutes to downtown, highly regarded Lafayette public schools, regional trail, sport fields, parks and local swim clubs, you will enjoy this close-in location that is only a short drive to highway 24/BART and other fun community activities.
815 Las Trampas Road offers a very special blend of country quiet and city conveniences on one of Lafayette’s most exceptional properties…truly a once in a lifetime opportunity.
- 3+ bedrooms and 3 full baths, 3382 square feet. Home constructed in 1948.
- Floor plan includes formal entry, grand living room with vaulted ceilings, formal dining room, spacious updated eat-in kitchen with adjoining family room and full bath with exterior door leading to pool and rear yard. Jack and Jill bedroom set up with full bath. Extra large master retreat with his and her separate walk-in closets and huge master bathroom. Connected to master retreat is a large study with door leading to side yard.
- 912 square foot structure. Three separate spaces include main guest room, step down bonus space and large storage room. Guest house also has a full bathroom and the bonus space has been used as a dog care area with adjoining kennel.
- Attached to the Guest House is a large two car garage.
- 1.37 acre lot.
- Extra long driveway and off-street parking.
- Numerous front yard landscaped areas including brick walls and mature plants and trees, brick walkway and entry stairs.
- Fully fenced rear yard with oversized remodeled pool and slate deck, covered patio, separate covered cabana, several mature plant and tree species and lawn areas.
- Side yard landscape with waterfall.
Separate fenced lawn area located near front/side yard currently used as a dog run area – ideal for sport court, etc.
Other side yard – adjacent to garage/Guest House – custom built storage sheds, covered vehicle parking area and redwood grove.
Far rear yard beyond fence – additional land that could be captured for use. Large flat area above creek.