Welcome to 1015 Timothy Lane, a special mid-century home located in the popular Upper Happy Valley neighborhood. With its easy access to town, Lafayette Reservoir, Oakwood Athletic Club, highly ranked public schools and highway 24, this property is truly in a prime Lafayette location. The 2254± sq. ft. single level floor plan has 4 bedrooms, 3 full baths and sits on a private, park-like .52± acre flat lot.
Constructed in 1951, this light filled home has a wonderful floor plan with all the right spaces including a welcoming entry opening to a grand living and dining room with wood ceilings and beautiful brick fireplace. The spacious eat-in kitchen has views of the rear yard and mature landscape. You will find the bedroom wing to the right of the living room and kitchen – four bedrooms with separate laundry room and additional bonus spaces. The home offers several expansion options with its single level floor plan and flat .52± acre lot.
Enjoy entertaining family and friends on your spacious back yard patio, expansive lawn and separate pool area. The rear yard provides many options as the new owner can not only enlarge this wonderful home but use their imagination to create the yard of their dreams.
You will truly love this great location, minutes to downtown Lafayette and Orinda, walking distance to Bentley School (private) and a short drive to Happy Valley Elementary School. With its delightful blend of indoor and outdoor living spaces and exceptional location, 1015 Timothy Lane is indeed a unique opportunity to live in Upper Happy Valley.
- 4 bedrooms, 2 full baths in main house; attached pool house with full bath
- 2254± sq. ft., .52± acre, built in 1951
- Vaulted wood ceilings, walls of windows and French doors
- Hardwood floors, new carpet, interior wood doors
- Private, sparkling pool ideally located at back end of property
- Large patio perfect for entertaining and summer BBQs
- Native landscaping, sprawling lawn, mature trees
- Large side yard storage area – could be sport court
- Extensive off street parking – room for vehicle or boat parking
- Dual pane windows, built-in shelving, attached two-car garage
- Sought after, close in Upper Happy Valley location