The Heart of Burton Valley
Welcome to 3155 Indian Way, Lafayette a beautifully updated and expanded ranch style home in the heart of Burton Valley.
Remodeled in 2006/2007, the single level 2702 square foot floor plan offers 4 bedroom, 2.5 bath (plus home office) and the signature style of a California rancher combining brick accents, hardwood floors, exposed beam ceilings, traditional wainscoting and custom moldings throughout.
The spacious gourmet kitchen is located in the center of this family friendly home and provides a wonderful place for entertaining family and friends. Opening to the kitchen is an oversized family room addition with a generous built-in entertainment center and sitting area overlooking landscaped gardens and brick patio. The home also offers unique spaces including a large mud/laundry room, home office, charming living room and separate bedroom wing.
The master bedroom is a welcome retreat that includes a large walk-in closet and completely remodeled bathroom. The bedroom wing has three additional bedrooms, all generous in size, and a remodeled hall bath.
Just steps to the popular Burton Valley Elementary School and Merriewood Children’s Center, 3155 Indian Way is centrally located to the Lafayette Trail, Lafayette Community Center, Buckeye Baseball Field and local swim and tennis clubs. You’ll enjoy this fabulous location that is only a short drive to downtown Lafayette, highway 24/BART and other fun community activities.
Offered at $1,349,000
List of Features
- 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms, plus a home office. 2702 square feet of interior living space. Home constructed in 1959.
- Professionally landscaped ¼ acre corner lot. Attached oversized two car garage.
- Expansion of kitchen in 2006/2007.
- New custom cabinets stainless appliances including Dacor oven, Jen Air refrigerator and Jen Air exhaust hood, Bosch dishwasher, Dacor six burner gas stove and Dacor oven & microwave.
- Motorized roof skylights, French doors and custom cook’s island/breakfast bar.
- Added custom entertainment/TV cabinet.
- Custom lighting throughout kitchen and dining room.
- Granite counter tops, stainless steel sink and new hardwood floors.
- Family room remodel: Custom lighting, custom entertainment/display/library unit. New wainscoting/molding and trim.
- New Andersen windows throughout the house including three sets of sliders.
- Master, hall and half baths completely remodeled with new cabinets, fixtures, wainscoting, tile, tub/shower/toilet/sink, plumbing, tile, exhaust fans and lighting.
- Other improvements include:
- Custom crown moldings, baseboards and new door trim throughout the house.
- Refinished hardwood floors and new carpet throughout the home.
- New carpeting throughout bedrooms and family room.
- New air conditioning and heater unit. 50 gallon water heater.
- Living room fireplace remodeled with custom hearth woodwork.
- New landscaping (lawn, plants, trees) in 2008.
- New lighting and electrical, redwood back fence/ front and back trellis/bbq area.
- New brick hardscape in front and back patios and side walk ways.
- New sprinkler valves and system. New drainage to street from front and back of house.
- New custom lighting throughout the exterior of the house.
- Virtual tour @ www.3155Indianway.com