3199 Stanley Boulevard, Lafayette
Offered at $739,000
Welcome to 3199 Stanley Boulevard, a traditional 1950s home located in the popular Acalanes Valley and Ridge neighborhood. The single-level 1520 sq. ft. floor plan offers 3 bedrooms and 2 full baths on a 7800 sq. ft. lot that includes a seasonal creek and adjacent land creating a true, county-like setting.
This charming home combines mid-century style with modern-day upgrades, including a totally remodeled kitchen, beautifully updated baths and Andersen doors and windows.
You’ll enjoy the warm and inviting front porch that leads to a hardwood floor entry with stylish living room and large dining area. The flexible floor plan offers a large bonus room/family room with an adjacent bedroom. The master bedroom has an adjoining bedroom with many possible uses, including a baby’s nursery, home office, work-out room, etc.
Take advantage of the lovely outdoor living spaces and soak up this fabulous California climate by entertaining friends and family on the slate patio, back lawn & deck with views of heritage oak trees and the sounds of a babbling brook.
Enjoy this wonderful location that is steps to award winning Lafayette schools (Springhill Elementary & Acalanes High), downtown Lafayette and Walnut Creek with tons of choices for shopping, tasty restaurants and entertainment. Just across the street is the popular Springbrook swim club and around the corner off Pleasant Hill Road is access to Briones Park open space.
With its perfect blend of indoor and outdoor living spaces in a desirable close-in location, 3199 Stanley Boulevard is a wonderful place to call home.
- 3 bedrooms 2 full baths. 1520 sq. ft on 7800 sq. ft. lot. Home built in 1950.
- Flexible floor plan includes a large living room and separate family room.
- Hardwood floors, crown moldings and new dual pane windows and doors.
- Remodeled kitchen with maple cabinets, stone counter tops, subway tile backsplash and stainless steel appliances.
- Master bathroom with stone flooring and vanity counter top, subway tile shower with frameless glass enclosure and his/hers separate shower heads.
- Wood burning fireplace with decorative stone and custom mantle.
- Two sets of French doors; one, between master and bonus bedroom and two, from bonus bedroom to private deck.
- Sliding glass door for access to private deck from master bedroom.
- Systems include forced-air heat and air conditioning plus a newly installed security system.
- Landscape upgrades include back yard automatic sprinklers, new mailbox and front light.