List Price: $1,429,000
Year Built: 1947
Welcome to 3242 Glenside Drive, a uniquely cared for and remodeled four bedroom two and one half bath home blending recycled “green” materials with 1940s old-world charm. Located in the popular Trail neighborhood this property is just a short drive or bike ride to highly ranked Lafayette schools, restaurants & shopping and the brand new Lafayette Library and Learning Center.
The single-level 3018 sq. ft. floor plan offers warm and inviting spaces including fabulous great room with new gourmet kitchen, spacious dining area, built-in banquette and media sitting area. There is an adjoining living room with cozy fireplace and beautiful window looking out to lovely back yard pool and landscape. Crown moldings, hardwood floors and stylish window treatments are a few decorative features found throughout the home.
Situated on a flat .28 acre lot, the remodeled salt-water pool is the center piece of this simply beautiful yard with flagstone patios, colorful flower beds and lush green lawns…a wonderful place for al fresco dining, spring-time barbeques and summer pool parties.
Features and Specifications:
- Four bedrooms, two full bathrooms and one half bath.
- 3018 square feet of living space.
- Flat .28 acre lot.
- Three car detached garage.
- Expanded and remodeled in 2006 – completed in 2007.
- Pool remodel in 2007.
- Great room and remodeled kitchen with butcher-block island, cork floors, walk-in pantry, built-in desk, built-in banquette, sitting/media area and large dining area…all with a pair of French doors leading out to back yard oasis.
- Master bedroom with antique table sink vanity, spacious walk in closet, oversized subway tile shower with Ipe wood flooring and pedestal, claw-foot tub.
- Jack and Jill bedrooms with tastefully remodeled bathroom including granite top with two sinks and large walk-in stall shower. Each bedroom has charming-period touches including window seat, hardwood floors and crown moldings.
- Formal living room has pellet stove fireplace with decorative mantel, hardwood floors and wood windows looking out to natural beauty.
- Separate fourth bedroom ideal for home office or guest room.
- Half bathroom located adjacent to Great Room and Living Room.
- Large utility room with built in sink and wall mounted storage cabinets.
- New backyard landscape includes colorful flowers, blooming trees, flagstone patios, lush lawn areas and serene salt water pool.
- Three car garage and pea gravel driveway with iron privacy gate.
- Many additional upgrades throughout home and property.