List Price: $829,000
Type: Single Family
Year Built: 1966
Welcome to 502 Silverado Drive, a classic ranch style home located in the popular Burton Valley neighborhood. This 3 bedroom home has 2 remodeled bathrooms and includes 1851 square feet of interior living space, offering a single level floor plan with many fabulous upgrades. An updated kitchen, hardwood floors, crown moldings, and interior French doors are just a few of the warm and inviting features that this lovely home offers.
Situated on a private .76 acre lot, the property includes professionally landscaped front and rear yards. The back yard flagstone patio looks out to natural beauty, lush green lawn, colorful flower beds and native oak trees. Spend time with family and friends dining al fresco in the back yard while children enjoy an imaginary world in the storybook playhouse.
Wonderful curb-appeal is created with colorful lavender, green lawn and mature planting beds. There are two spacious side yards – one creating a quiet oasis off the dining room and the other is a perfect area for vegetable garden, storage and space for a play structure.
502 Silverado Drive is an easy walk to Burton Valley Elementary school, steps to the Rancho Colorados Swim and Tennis Club and a short drive to parks, sport fields, the Lafayette Community Center and downtown Lafayette.
- 3 bedrooms, 2 full baths, approximately 1851 sq. ft. of living space.
- Private ¾ acre lot includes gorgeous oak trees.
- Updated eat-in kitchen with granite counter tops, gas range, new stainless steel appliances, recessed lighting, crown moldings and parquet hardwood floors.
- Large living room with brick fireplace and decorative mantle, hardwood floors, recessed lighting, crown moldings and large windows bringing in natural light.
- Spacious formal dining room with crown moldings, hardwood floors and decorative paint colors. French doors off dining room lead to private stone patio.
- Cozy family room includes custom built shelving with desk area and large sliding glass door looking out to back yard patio.
- Large master suite has a beautifully remodeled bathroom – subway tile, pedestal sink, Pottery Barn mirrored medicine cabinet and old-fashion tile floors.
- Two additional bedrooms with hardwood floors, crown moldings and decorative colors.
- Remodeled hall bathroom with old-fashion tile flooring, tile shower/bath combination and double sink vanity with Caesar stone counter tops and Pottery Barn mirrored medicine cabinets with decorative lighting fixtures.
- Fantastic yard spaces including rear yard with lush green lawn, flagstone patio, mature flower/planting beds and charming play house. Two side yard areas; one a private oasis off the dining room and the other a large area with pea gravel – perfect for storage, vegetable garden or space for a play structure.
- Attached two car garage includes storage shelves and side yard access.
- Walk to Burton Valley Elementary School and Rancho Colorados Swim and Tennis Club. Close proximity to regional trail, Lafayette Community Center, parks and minutes to BART and downtown Lafayette and Walnut Creek.
- See Owner’s letter of What we have loved about our home and List of Improvements.